• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Seat Jack..

welterracer

TY 4 Stroke God
Is there anyone on here that sells them, or knows where i can buy a used one? (seriously)

THinking about getting one so my Cat buddies have a place to sit when there sleds break down.. LOL.. Just Kidding..

I was looking earlier this month as well. The best I could find was at sheboygan yamaha at $600. Prices appeared to be all over the place from $750 - $600.

I stumbled into a used one on Johndee.com and picked that one up yesterday for $250.

ironic this post comes up as I am trying to install mine right now.... the bracket hits the grab bar and the plastic guard on top of that. I was hoping for a clean install with out mods, but I guess not... anyone have advice or tips for an 06 apex?

ok, so I line up the brackets and they hit the end of the grab bar and dont line up :o| called Jack Industries and they said that some apex's for some reason have the grab bars off by 1/8" or so. They recommended opening the bolt hole in the tunnel to the grab bar by 1/8" or so and which would lower the bar and the contact point. This sounds crazy to me as wont it give play in the bar when I lift the sled? some advice or input please....

I installed one last year -- & I had to get creative to make it work. It turned ot to be solid, but I was not happy with it durring installation.

she is finally on! :Rockon:

just an fyi- if you buy one of these they are quality product, but you may need to make mods to make it truly fit tight and so it doesnt ruin other parts of the sled.

dexter - do you have any pics of the install? i was lucky enough to find a used one that i have yet to put on.

thanks in advance.

lando... send me your email address and I can send some shots over. I am super anal wanted it to fit right without wrecking other stuff. It truly is not bolt and go, atleast for me as things didnt just line up. After careful measure, angle grinding, shaving exhaust covers, and bumper cover it came out good.

Back