• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex Stuck 34/36 codes

Nothing I do is going to clear the codes off of them if a perfectly good snowmobile won’t delete them off

So the codes aren't displayed during normal operation?

di 61 views 00
Di 62 shows 2 code on one ecu
And 1 on the other sled starts and runs like garbage on the one ecu with one code and does not run at all with the one with two code and like I said before the sled has no issue it’s a perfectly good sled I was just trying to get the codes to clear off of the ecus with the sled the other sled is the fd up one

No they are on the dash at all times even on good running sled
They shouldn't be on there if it's running right, not sure whats going on there.
To clear stored codes put on 62 and toggle the grip warmer down.
As I said before replace that sub harness, I've ran into this problem before. Get a new one, or a good used one. Slide male pins into all the females and they should grip firmly.

I’ll definitely get one for my bad sled and give it a shot once I can figure out how to get and ecu flashed/ cleared

Yeah man they are the same evidently Yamaha has discontinued making of that part to anyone know of any wreckage yards selling parts

Back