• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

apex tail light

I'm happy with the Parker rack...and he just reduced the price!

Attachments

• rack.JPG
    rack.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 108

Yes, very easy to install; bolts up to stock holes. Most of the work went into sanding and polishing the tunnel top and side to remove scratches left by the stock rack.

Sick ??

Is that good or bad? Sick is something my 6 year old brings home from school on a monthly basis. But if thats some new cool lingo, then thanks. Its a Tuned Performance Stainless Pipe I picked up from ur local Cambodian Tire and temporarly mounted to see what it sounded like. Loved it so much it's there for good. Sounds like an R1 on steroids, Deep on Idle and crisp thru the throttle range. I could post some mount pics if you're interested ! Pulls harder than stock and it now needs a heavier clutch set installed to get off the rev limiter again.

Pictures would be great, I'm looking at trying to move my exhaust into the tunnel as well, I like the noise but after a 2 or 3 hour ride my ears start to ring! Looks awesome by the way!! :4STroke:

No problem guys ! I'll work on getting some close ups of the install. Some mount options were temp to get to revy ,but I'll point out my intentions and mount options that could also be done. Stock taillight bolts directly to old mount bracket that held screen kit over stock exhaust. Minimal holes were drilled and all bolts threaded into stock holes. I'll try include a sound clip from the weekend. Hopefully have something up by tomorrow night. Over and out. ;)!

Back