• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex track questions. Thanks ahead of time!

That is the stock track for an Apex or Attak (136 or course).

As for studding the Ice Ripper, it's not so much that it's a single ply it's that the track was not designed for it. All of the extra weight would kill your efficiency anyway.

I know RIPSAWS are the stock track. I want to know what you think of the studs in the auction pictures of that specific track for sale. I want to know if there's enough penetration, or if the studs are too short. Thanks LJ 452.

That looks like a pretty good deal. Figure its a $350 track, and about $300 plus worth of studs.

Its not studded directly down the center, so thats good. Ask the seller how long the studs are. If they are 1.325" studs then that would be good enough. 168 is a good number for an apex. I'm sure they are 1.325" studs, since that is kinda the norm.

I asked him. Thanks for the suggestion. Looks like the best bang for the buck. I'm also going to send in my shock for a re-valve and get the big boy spring. I think that will do it for this year for mods. Next year will be 23 tooth top gear and clutch kit. It should be pretty much done, then.

Back