• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Arctic cat magnetic teather

Mr.Winder

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha Sidewinder
I'm putting a arctic cat magnetic teather on my 18 mtx. What wires do you have to splice into? My problem is the teather works but it is backwards. When I put the teather on I lose power and when I pull it off I get power.

I have a 2019 X-TX. The Arctic Cat tether plugged right into the harness. If I remember correctly the harness plug is under the fuel tank cover around the fuel filler . Make sure its the Thunder Cat accessory tether.

I just bought a ArticCat Magnetic tether (8639-075) for my 2018 SW BTX and it is the closed loop model! But how do I install it because there is no harness under the fuel tank cover ???

I just bought a ArticCat Magnetic tether (8639-075) for my 2018 SW BTX and it is the closed loop model! But how do I install it because there is no harness under the fuel tank cover ???
On my 2017 too I had to cut a wire to install it in series with my kill switch. Make my own connector. There a Compagnie that make a connector for it, just can't remember the name

I bought the AC Harness # 1686-668 and made my own wire from the tether to the harness!
You can also buy the wire from CATZASS.NET

Back