• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Arctic Insider Triggered

biffdotorg

VIP Member
Website
www.biff.org
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Apex XTX and Viper LTX SE
WEBSITE
www.biff.org
Oh my, the cat fan boys are triggered by this post on social media by a Doo ambassador! I think it's great. What they don't realize is nobody was crying when most of their beloved 120's were equipped with the same Yamaha Four Stroke 120cc engine back in the day. I think this 200 platform should be shared and racing should follow, if not already.

Could I get a 2022 Mach Z with a Yamaha wrap on it? Racing Blue with Apex-Z logos? That would trigger the haters. I have so much blue clothing! HA!

Doo 200ss.jpg

At our club meeting last night, I was the 2nd youngest there, I am 53.
We need some new blood for sure.

Couldn't agree with you more STAIN. Our local club had it's annual youth training day last Saturday, Dec. 11 here in MN. We were wondering if it would be a go as just a few days earlier as we had temps in the 50's but Mother Nature came through and gave us a good dumping the night before with some crisp temps the day of the training.

I got my MN DNR instructor certification a few years ago to help the young ones get involved. We had 43 kids show up, with about 1/3 of them young gals that are now fully certified with the MN DNR to safely and legally ride our trails. A club member donated his Sno Scoot and ZR200 to use that day along with another members Bravo 250 so Yamaha had a pretty strong presence.

1639707666008.png

1639707744914.png

1639707806903.png

That is awesome!!!!
Now we need to get them to understand the importance of volunteering for trail maintenance, grooming and landowner interaction.!!

That is awesome!!!!
Now we need to get them to understand the importance of volunteering for trail maintenance, grooming and landowner interaction.!!

That is the biggest challenge I've seen. We hosted a youth training day on Dec 5th and only 1 kid showed up, and it was the lead instructor's daughter. We had ~15 signed up! I really enjoy helping tech the youth class. I also enjoy grooming and bringing kids with so they see what it takes to make the trails.

That is AWSOME!!!
My dad brought home a 1966 Ski Doo Olympic in 1972
I've been addicted since
When i was a kid growing up in CT, we had snow from December to March.
Now it barely lasts a week.
We used to ride everywhere through Corn & Tobacco fields.
Now there's hardly anywhere to ride.

There is hope though!
Getting girls into it is the key.
Girls grow up to be Wives & Moms.
Moms & Wives that ride can understand the passion & OK the funds for sleds & trips even if they don't go.
Kinda like when you're a teenager & get caught smoking & Mom can't say much cuz she smokes 2 packs a day

GREAT JOB DON!

P.S: DON, you look great in that Onesie on that SnoScoot

Oh my, the cat fan boys are triggered by this post on social media by a Doo ambassador! I think it's great. What they don't realize is nobody was crying when most of their beloved 120's were equipped with the same Yamaha Four Stroke 120cc engine back in the day. I think this 200 platform should be shared and racing should follow, if not already.

Could I get a 2022 Mach Z with a Yamaha wrap on it? Racing Blue with Apex-Z logos? That would trigger the haters. I have so much blue clothing! HA!

View attachment 164340
By far the best looking doo in years!

They could make them look like Skiroule's, Alouette's, Sno Jets or Sno Ghia's as long as they get kids on them.

They could make them look like Skiroule's, Alouette's, Sno Jets or Sno Ghia's as long as they get kids on them.
I vote skiroules! Maybe a Rupp...lol

Attachments

• 2019-01-11 09.30.15.jpg
    2019-01-11 09.30.15.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 122
One of my coworkers/friend is a Polaris ambassador and with the local police and mnr|(Ontario) he has set up 2 snomobile days at our highschool(we are both teachers). First day is training with the MNR and the police and the second day is a ride day on the groomed trails with the police and MNR. So far over 20 students are lined up to participate. All i can say is sledding during the school day? Best day at work ever!

View attachment 164340

So after yesterday's Ski-Doo and Lynx release, we come to find that this photo was actually a spy shot of their new 200 mini sled. I've seen the AC and Yamaha 200 roll down the line in TRF. So who is making the doo version, and is it actually the same chassis and seat, as it sure looks like it.

SKI-MY23-MXZ-200-200-Neo-Yellow-SK000YWPB00-Studio-RSIDE-NA.png

Last edited:
So after yesterday's Ski-Doo and Lynx release, we come to find that this photo was actually a spy shot of their new 200 mini sled. I've see the AC and Yamaha 200 roll down the line in TRF. So who is making the doo version, and is it actually the same chassis and seat, as it sure looks like it.
Here you go....https://ty4stroke.com/threads/2023-skidoo-youth-sleds-are-yamacats.164580/#post-1584956

Back