• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Aux Fuel Mod

rcp1018

Pro
Has anyone modified their 137 Viper /Sidewinder with the Aux fuel tank and trunk found on the 146 ?
Is it even possible?
I know people will say "just add a Roto-Pak, but I like the fit & finish not to mention the added storage.
According to Snowmobile.com the lengths of the 137 & 146 are the same at 125 inches.
Any info ad or parts needed list would be appreciated.
I also posted this o the Viper forum

Powder keg is worth a look they make nice gas and storage combos. I love mine

i know a few teams in cains quest snowmobile endurance race got them put on their btx's

Sorry.....but looking at a picture in one of the mags of the dx or sx? Or what ever the heck the thing is.....reminds me of a giant 4 person utility sled. The seat and cargo box/fuel container/ jet pack was all the same height.....and this made the whole thing goofy.

To each their own, and yeah, I pack a Roto Pak. Stuffed to max, I at least have the top a few inches below the seat.

Q. Arrius

I added an Up North Technologies to my LTX SE with a Linq stackable can and I love it.

Back