• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Back to the dealer.................AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Well i look at mine after today and there is no sign of bending or breakeage on th front clip none of the bushings are cracked maybe this could be a subframe issue then??? I can stand up on my sled look down over the front end and i cant see the left shock as where on the right side i can.

My dealer had my subframe changed at no cost to me. Aswell as ball joints (only a certain VIN # get them though) and got the deflection plate under the clutch included. All warrantee. Didn't have to even yell. Great dealer and long time relations go far. But still waiting on handwarmer issue.

spider74man said:
My dealer had my subframe changed at no cost to me. Aswell as ball joints (only a certain VIN # get them though) and got the deflection plate under the clutch included. All warrantee. Didn't have to even yell. Great dealer and long time relations go far. But still waiting on handwarmer issue.

I guess you guys north of the border are finally getting a little payback for overpriced sleds??

Butta said:
I guess you guys north of the border are finally getting a little payback for overpriced sleds??

That makes the most sense since I've not even received so much as a letter saying they are going to warranty anything. I'm in AK.

Does anyone have any official word on these so-called recalls or TSB's.

I'm about to go see my dealer and it would be nice to have something to reference.

So far I've heard.

- New subframe
- New ball joints
- Free snow deflector plate
- potential hand warmer fix/suggestion

Why is it only certain vin number machines are getting their subframes changed? What are those vin numbers so we all can check and get them replaced if need be.

Attachments

• Flame Back.JPG
    Flame Back.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 51

Back