• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Backfiring winder!

The insides of the muffler on these machines glows red hot, obviously more so after long sessions of 'sending it'.
While decelerating, some unburned fuel and air can build up in the exhaust system and are ignited by the glowing exhaust internals.

The insides of the muffler on these machines glows red hot, obviously more so after long sessions of 'sending it'.
While decelerating, some unburned fuel and air can build up in the exhaust system and are ignited by the glowing exhaust internals.

We've ridden together, you know how we send it! lol

What you are saying makes sense. That coupled with lesser quality fuel maybe?

If I chop my throttle and get back on it hard then chop again and hard throttle it will do it about every time. Like corner to corner tight twisty riding.

Mine was doing that as well. Do a boost leak test... That's what I did... turns out one of my intake joints between the intake manifold and the throttle body was a little loose. Tightened it up and all better

Back