• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bar riser question

05rxwarrior

Veteran
How tall of a bar rise can I put on my 07 rtx without having to add cable extensions.I am thinking about adding the rox riser in either a 2" or 3.5" not sure which one I can use.

Thanks for your input

I used a 2" Rox and had to mess with the throttle cable a little to make full left hand turns. That was all I needed. Got the stupid bars out of my lap..... (6'2"/285)

you can put up to a 3.5" rox on top of your existing riser without different cable's.but you might have to reroute cable's on some sleds.theres a metal hoop on coloumn that you can take it out of also.if you need a riser i have all of them in stock.

how tall are you ?

i would go with the 3.5" then

2"=$75
3.5"=$80
shipping=$6

let me know if you need one.thanks

I have a two inch riser on mine. I had to reroute my throttle cable because when I turned to the left my TORS would kick in. I basically detached the throttle cable from where it inserts on the throttle and then routed it under the handlebars instead of over (which is how it comes stock). No problem with the TORS now!

I have a 3" rise over stock. You can keep the same cables, however, you will have to remove the top ring, lower the brake line. Stock it is going strait out, loosen and point down 45*, and reroute the throttle cable.

-1CS

Back