• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Barn of Parts Belt Adjuster & Change Tool....New Design for 2019

hibshman25

Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx dx
2018 snoscoot
Latest and greatest adjusters are now in stock.

Now a trick new octagon cut for easy grip.

Added more threads to disperse spring pressure better.

Also upgraded to buttons with larger diamter shank. Also press fit vs glued.

Price is going up to $100. They are still in online store for $90 til i get back sunday from trip...so order now! Ha

36A7852A-FC24-46D8-9138-CB31CA2E9F2D.jpeg
4B85A514-539A-4013-A3C3-0983DEC31651.jpeg

Very PSYCHED Travis!

I see you got mine shipped out to me, and I got tracking #....I was excited to hear about this new design last week and cant wait to have this baby on mine.

My OSP adjuster did not fare well with orange TP spring. lol

BTW, thanks for the awesome Apex Japan throttle, it is simple amazing. ;)

Dan

Latest and greatest adjusters are now in stock.

Now a trick new octagon cut for easy grip.

Added more threads to disperse spring pressure better.

Also upgraded to buttons with larger diamter shank. Also press fit vs glued.

Price is going up to $100. They are still in online store for $90 til i get back sunday from trip...so order now! Ha

View attachment 136384 View attachment 136385

WoW, nice piece, hope mine is like that

Can you use this to spread the sheaves for belt changing like the OSP adjuster?

Can you use this to spread the sheaves for belt changing like the OSP adjuster?
Yes that is the whole idea of this design.

It is now octagonal for better gripping when turning, does not use a tiny screw to open clutches.

and the very nice buttons glide against helix.....

This is why I went to the BOP new design, Travis was really thinking on this new design. Love the press in buttons(not glued) which means easily replaceable down the rd.

Dan

Deflection will need to be adjusted when there is a belt change I assume? No biggie

Deflection will need to be adjusted when there is a belt change I assume? No biggie
Yes obviously..but that is something most guys would do anyway, at least I know I am anal about getting deflection where I like mine.

I think it still has holes drilled to insert allen key to aid in rotating it maybe when using a bigger sec spring...but I have a feeling with the new octagonal shape it may be able to be turned in by hand. Tooless, however you need tool to loosen the bolt that locks it down anyway.

Ill post up lots of info on this when mine arrives hopefully wont get held up too long at customs.

Dan

Last edited:
Travis! this is getting to be like computers..by the time you get it home and fired up ...its obsolete cuz there is a new model lol

I agree this looks like a nice set up. For me I’m all over it because I know how to set belt deflection,
but for our average customer that does not and just wants the ease of changing a belt quickly on the Trail this might not be it.

Back