• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Barn of Parts New Shop Photos

hibshman25

Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx dx
2018 snoscoot
We moved in May of 2015 and finally got around to taking some photos of the new facility. It was 90+ degrees today so taking photos sounded like a fitting task for the day! I've incorporated a bunch of them onto the website but figured I'd share a bunch on here.

If anyone is curious, the barn was built in 1823. It's been well taken care of and the lower level where I operate out of was remodeled for a machine shop. There are offices, water, and restrooms too. Overall there is approximately 19,000 square ft of space in the barn, so plenty of room to expand if need be! We presently rent out the remainder of the barn as storage and garage units.

DSC_0973.JPG
DSC_0976.JPG
DSC_0978.JPG
DSC_0979.JPG
DSC_0980.JPG
DSC_0981.JPG
DSC_0988.JPG
DSC_0989.JPG
DSC_0990.JPG
DSC_0993.JPG
DSC_0995.JPG
DSC_0997.JPG
DSC_1000.JPG
DSC_1001.JPG
DSC_1002.JPG

Nice place !! No wonder I get such great service . Keep up the great work!!

1823 eh. It is standing up well ... maybe a Yamaha?

Very nice shop and building. I never saw what your old building looked like but in your new building the name of your business certainly is appropriately named ;)!

I wonder what the folks who put up the original building would think if they only knew what would eventually end up inside after all those years.

Looks great Travis!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What a beautiful barn, and wow the parts. Looks great

always blows my mind seeing stuff like a bar re-used as a parts company/store and also how at a quick glance it seems messy but is really extremely organized and using every inch of space possible. Looks Good!

Nice wish I had all those parts Id make all kind of frankentoys lol

Nice place
Where are you located
I'm new to the group
I just bought my first new sled since I was a kid I'm not a kid any more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back