• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Beautifull day on Tug

Yamahnator

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Went up to Tug Hill today and put on some miles. Would have liked to ride more but one of the guys had to get back. We rode Sunday as well. Trails for the most part were unbelievable. Some little ice here and there in the corners and a section or two that had some 1-1 1/2 foot moguls. Hopefully the snow keeps fallin up there and stays right through this year. Very satisfied with the Nytro, heres some pics.

Attachments

• DSC01727.jpg
    DSC01727.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC01731.jpg
    DSC01731.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC01733.jpg
    DSC01733.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC01730.jpg
    DSC01730.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC01732.jpg
    DSC01732.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 124

Best time to go is during the week. We used to go up on Thursday evenings, freshly groomed trails, and not alot of riders. Able to eat at the restaurants without a long wait. Week-ends are like rush hour.

sandy8657 said:
Best time to go is during the week. We used to go up on Thursday evenings, freshly groomed trails, and not alot of riders. Able to eat at the restaurants without a long wait. Week-ends are like rush hour.

Yeah you're right. We only saw one sled pass the other way all day. Other than that we saw a few here and there at the restaurants. Was incredible.

A few of us went up on firday and easily put on 150 plus miles, some of the best riding ever up there. At night we had the tails pretty much to ourselves, no bumps and fast!!

#1 FX Nytro said:
so Yamahnator who was the fastest between all of you that you think and in witch order

We lined up quite a few times taking off on long stretches. The 440 has an F7 motor in it, but either it's not dialed in right or something's not clicking cause the 800 was beating it. The XPS 800 I know has work done on it, but I'm not exactly sure how much. The guy he bought it from modifys all his sleds. I'm the only one studded so it's hard to tell, I blew the doors off all of them out of the hole and none of them could catch me. I only lost a hole shot once when I got a bad launch and started going right into the XPS, had to completely let off and then hammer it again and I was right on his tail the whole way.

They were really impressed with the sled's power, it comes out of the hole like a rocket ship. I'd like to race some studded sleds this year on the resovoir and see what she'll do. By then I'll have the Excell.

sounds like all of NYS getting hammered, 6 to 10 Thursday and a foot or more Sat. Great for our opening day!!

Thanks for the post and the pics, man. I have got to get up there someday. Glad the Autobot kicked #*$&@ too!

A couple of us were up that way this past week, what an awesome ride, I am watching patiently as the storm just started here last night, I am 10 miles west of Syracuse...........hopefully we get dumped on, I am feeling kind of sick for work Monday. :)

BlkNytro said:
Yamahnator do you ride old forge? Would be willing to ride withcya if your up for ride.

I haven't ridden Old Forge yet. I'd like to some this year.

Hopefully we get a lot of snow in the Vernon, morrisville areas this year. Lots of good riding locally too.

Back