• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Belt Prices

SideHogger

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Ltx-Le Sidewinder
Ok guys, where are best prices for Ultimax XS825. Bought last year for around $90 bucks but like everything, prices seem to have gone through the roof! Best I’ve found so far is $129 on eBay.

Last edited:

Hurricane Performance. The price on description is higher but it says to add Code BELT at checkout and this lowers price to $95.54

Cheapest I found was Amazon.

Screenshot_20211108-145034_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20211108-144935_Chrome.jpg

OK, beat this deal!
My wife was working with my daughter on buying me a JP belt as a present. She did a search on our Amazon account and found the JP belt, and then told me it was being ordered for me. I told her that I had changed to the XS825, so she did another search on amazon and found my last purchase of that belt. She then told me the price $56, and I said it can’t be!

Long story short, it was and she bought it from amazon as an amazon prime item. They had three for sale, but as soon as she entered 1, the item sold out. Yes it was delivered and I have it waiting for installation!

That’ll never happen again!

From what I can tell with a short search is Dave has the best current prices on those and his shipping is quick. Usially get a tracking number and hr or 2 after I order. He ships out of new york for us guys in the states. 2 days and its on my door.

I checked and it seems Dave has lowest delivered cost on Cat belt too (XS827). :)

Looks like Hurricane it is! Thanks for responses. I believe if someone had a group sale on here their is $ to be made!

Back