• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bender Racing??? No response from them

MNfarmdude

Veteran
Placed an ordered online with Bender Racing for exhaust gaskets for
my Apex. Order went thru, the money was taken out of my paypal
account, but no gaskets.
They do not answer their phone or return messages or emails?
Anyone know what is going on?
Thanks

Same response (or lack of) I got as well. I was going to spend $400 with them but not anymore unless Yamaha will not come out with a fix by the Fall.

Can't speak for the US Bender but I dealt with the guys at Bender here in Canada..(London Ontario) and they were great.

Bender racing

I think they got bought out by dynoport , you could try calling them to find out some info as well.

Call --Jerry in Zurich Ont. ---that is Bender Racing Can.
He will help you!!

bender canada

Phazernut said:
Can't speak for the US Bender but I dealt with the guys at Bender here in Canada..(London Ontario) and they were great.
Does Bender in Canada have a web site or do you have phone number?

Bender blows!

I cant get anything from them, and I sure hope that a Canadian number comes up, because all these calls to the states I make are costing me, and its just to get no answer, or the guy "Heath" is gone!

Also, one of the few times I called bender, they gave me the number for the London location, but I no longer have it written down.

Good luck man!

Back