• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bent Valve or Piston: Sled in the Shop for Service

vcrash said:
was actually my fav sled ,quad pipes and mild porting she put out 190 hp and ran 127 on the gun, she had 23000 kms on her when she hit a truck at over 80mph, the only thing not broke was the seat.

yup...Ill never forget that day.....you spent alot of time layed up after that one...we werent sure you were gonna make it there for awhile...what a crash!

did the buses start this AM?...damn its cold!

dan

vcrash said:
Ya, just put new header on her and shes ready to go for tommorow, kept the 05 mach and got a new renegade x1000 with paddle track, i saw you on sunday but didnt realize it was you until John mentioned it later,

yeah alot of people dont recognize me riding a yammie!..LOL...lucky i kept my yellow HJC and same leather suit,otherwise noone would know me!....I was also banished from dootalk!..lol....j/k

dan

Hey I was wondering If the boys from down home are coming up?....I havent spoke to John or Doug in awhile..they got alot of snow down home too now.

dan

blown motor

Thats to bad.When you get it back drive the snot out of it.To pay it back for breaking on you.

Back