• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best Gloves

aceltx09

Expert
What brand of glove do you guys use, I'm looking for the warmest tight fitting glove. The least bulky possible without compromising warmth. I'm looking at the klim powercross glove 2010 one. Anyone try these how are they on cold cold nights. I'm sick of switching back and forth,anyone discover the perfect glove?

I am sold on the KLIM gear. I love mine..........head to toe.

glove

your hand warmwers better be good if your only wearing powercoss gloves. i wear them om warm days with yamaheater.

I have tried multiple gloves and my hands get cold with all of them, even with the '06 bars with '07 harness. It's my fingertips, not my entire hands. I can burn my palms with that heater setup, but the finger tips still freeze from the wind. I have an RTX with the low windshield.

I put on a small pair of my girlfriend's cloth stretchy gloves under my normal gloves the last ride out and it was surprisingly better. Mittens are the best solution, but you can't signal the # of sleds behind you with them.

Don't forget that the apex puts out almost no heat to the bars when the RPM's are below something like 6k.... :( It's a lose-lose battle...the slower you drive to prevent wind chill, the less heat the bars put out!

Wisconsen you NEEd YAMAHEATER...Call the ROCK and he will set you up. No More cold hands with 06 bars.

Klim gear new this year.

My problem isn't the bars....they get super hot...it's my poor circulation in my fingertips...I can make the bars hotter than I can hold onto, even with my gloves and cold windchill.

Klim gloves are junk? That's the first time I've heard that one. What makes the True North Adventure gloves so much superior? For those that like the Klim gloves, which model are you using?

Back