• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best Gloves

beerguy said:
Klim gloves are junk? That's the first time I've heard that one. What makes the True North Adventure gloves so much superior? For those that like the Klim gloves, which model are you using?
Everything else I have from Klim is top notch,.....but the gloves are poor at best. What is better about TNA gloves?... fit, construction, and warmth.

I have the first generation Klimate gloves. They can get cold on real cold days but they have improved them since. Not sure on the rest of their glove line though.

I haven't had any Klim gloves, but I bought a pair of Motor Fist gloves and they are awesome. They fit like mechanics gloves. If I remember right, they are 300 gram on the topside and 150 gram on the palm side. Premium soft leather palms and some sort of rip stop everywhere else.

They were $68 at the snow show in Novi.

I was given Castle gloves by my brother. I haven't put my ol' FXR gloves back on since. It has been warm though...

I bought Klim Fusions this year, I dont have issues with hand warmers anymore, especially with the insulation all on the outide of my hands for wind. The leather palm lets the heat of the warmers through really well so far

Back