• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best place online to by stock Yamaha Parts?

PORT YAMAHA!!!

Last week, we had a Doo rip the track in half...I ordered a Camoplast 1 incher for 290 bucks!!!

I'm in upstate NY and after showing a local dealer what bushings I needed last year, and then him ordering the wrong ones anyway, it's good to know there are quality people out there somewhere with good prices and an easy to navigate website.

My vote is for Port Yamaha, Kevin has been a great help when needed. Here is a great example, disassembled my choke lever and lost one of the wave washers, looking at the parts catalog it does not show it avaliable seperate from the whole dimmer/heater/choke housing. Called my local dealer and he said I had to buy the whole assembly for $85.00 Called Kevin at Port and he seen the same thing however recalls a quad having the same set up (wolverine/kodiak or ?) and looked it up and found the part I needed for less then $2.00 Now that is SERVICE! By the way Kevin, THANKS!
:4STroke: :yam: :rocks:

Back