• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

best place to buy marginal snow kit?

rxwhopper

TY 4 Stroke Guru
i am wanting to buy some extra wheels to reduce hyfax wear, what are the best ones to buy? use the yamaha accessory ones ot fix powersports? does ulmer sell any? Or should i put larger wheels on also? thanks

fix does not stand behind thier product. let alone product does not hold up.
i switched to yamaha's front & mid that mount off the rails. worked great. note that they do not mounnt in the front/middle of track like the fix kit, but they still worked as well or better.

are you guys speaking of the small front kit? I have one on the warrior and wonder if it's worth it. if not in the front where are you guys mounting it?

pioneer kit is nice, BUT you have to use the stock $80 wheels unless you machine and tweak the mounts.

My slides still seem to wear even with the front wheel kit and the mid wheel kit...I still have to change them once a season..go figure

Get the Yamaha kit. I tryed a Fix Powersports kit,well lets just say it was junk,it only lasted about 400 miles. Fix doesn't stand by there work either. I then bought the Yamaha kit,with 1,600 miles on it,it still looked and worked like new.

Back