• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best replacement skid for 03 RX1ER

MAXXED OUT

I have a few different used skids to choose from and was wondering what is the best used one to buy. Polaris, skidoo or cat? If anyone even knows that is. Thanks

skid

I just installed a sc10III skid in my 03 and it is great. I had to revalve the shocks and buy stiffer springs but now it's great. rides and transfers much better than oem skid

I decided to buy the 03 Edge Pro X 700 skid with Hi Ryde FX Solo shocks due to its availability. It looks like it should be a feasable install with the excellent instructions on this site. Thanks for the input

You will think that you got a new sled! I was going to do an edge skid and the day I was going to pull the trigger i found a 06 mono from a rtx.

03 RX1 rear skid swap with 03 edge pro X

Yeah I have been very disappointed with the stock suspension along with it self destructing in Houlton ME last weekend after 300 miles. I realy look forward to the first 4 stroke beat run with a proper suspension soon as it is finished early next week. :Rockon:

Back