• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Big Iron Shoot Out Revelstoke, B.C.Mar 11/12. .who's coming?

Climbmax

Expert
Shout out if you are planning on attending.
Outlaw event consist of
uphill drags
freestyle
Freeride
Hillclimb
Chute climbing...........different from hillclimb believe me.

Several Teams with several riders.
Thunderstruck
Alticity
Roops Of Hazard
Slednecks
Mountain Mods
Extreme Team
All major Video Production companies in attendence.
2000+++ on the hill one day.
The baddest mountain sleds built will be there............where will you be?
Gonna be a great time.
See ya there
CM

3 of us from GF........This will be my 3rd year on team Blue. The 1st year there were only 7 of us turbo's yami's, last year about 50, this year????.......I had butterfly's all day today thinkin about it! :Rockon:

bis

Ill be there me and a few buddys are coming mite meet up with rene. sounds like its going to be wicked .. and with any luck ill have my sled boosted.

I am coming too representing team Big Dawg. Hope the snow is deep this year. YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW

Team Big Dawg is getting no respect :D :D No respect at all. :D :die

Last year all the turbo 4 strokes lined up at the cabin before the event around 9:30- 10:00am. It was quite the row(about 50 I think)........... Lets do it again this year!!! :bling :die :4STroke:

At least 2 of us from Pemberton, Thrusted Vector and myself. Putting your forum name on your sled like someone suggested would be a good idea.

Back