• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Big Iron Shoot Out Revelstoke, B.C.Mar 11/12. .who's coming?

Long way on the other side of the contient,hope the yamaha camp wins BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flag:

Darko said:
FastAction said:
I`ll be riding friday too

Can i ride your icon while your sledding ?

As long as you don`t mind sloppy seconds. :Rockon: :D

And here is the latest weather report for revy. All i know Its a bizzard at my house right now.

Text Forecast from Environment Canada
Revelstoke: Issued 4.00 PM PST Wednesday 8 March 2006
Snowfall warning in effect.

Tonight
Snow at times heavy and local blowing snow. Amount 15 to 25 cm. Wind southeast 50 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 20 gusting to 50 this evening then becoming northwest 20 gusting to 50 overnight. Low zero.
Thursday
Snow ending late in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 late in the morning. High plus 4.
Thursday night
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.
Friday
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 4.
Saturday
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High plus 3.
Sunday
Cloudy. Low minus 4. High plus 5.

Climbmax said:
Freak said:
Alf said:
MC Xpress will be there.......

WOW!!!!! Thats WAY COOL!!!! Man I am dying to go to this! :exc:

Yup the crew of 6 have landed from Sweden.................working their magic now. We'll be on the snow by Friday. Get yer arse up here Freak...........

See ya soon
RS

Im trying!!! If this damn snow would stop down here I could leave!!!! For once I want it to stop snowing!

Back