• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BIG THANKS to Chad at M&M Powersports in Houghton

700SCOTT

Expert
Thanks a ton for letting me use your WARM shop when my breather filter froze and popped out the valve cover gasket. It was far too cold for me to do anything trailside, especially with out the tools necessary. You saved me from a bad situaltion being we were hundreds of miles from the truck and trailer. ;)!

Greatly appreciated, scott

Its great to have good dealers and people! Thats what makes this sport to awesome! Its the people not the sleds. Although good sleds help! lol

I agree. I was up there Saturday and Chad is awsome.
Thanks for that helmet, chad. It worked out great to be able to see finally. lol

-1CS

I agree!!!!!!

1CrazySledder said:
I agree. I was up there Saturday and Chad is awsome.
Thanks for that helmet, chad. It worked out great to be able to see finally. lol

-1CS
hope you guys realize i blame you both for my breather freezing up, kicking all that dust up in fromt of me.. lol it was good to ride with ya's and we'll have to do it again perhaps without the wife next time so can REALLY ride

It was cold, and I don't blame her for not going fast, and it was no problem waiting, as she was part of the group, and I like to gof around in the powder anyway....

Nice riding with you Scott, and hope to meet up with you again.

Back