• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

biggest lug & stud can fit under 05 rx1

need to know whats the biggest lug track you can fit under a 05 rx1 shorttrack with stock size drivers but they are nonslip drivers and whats the biggest stud that you can run also ??

mike.j

WithOUT removing the tunnel protectors, 1.5", stud? You don't want to with that. With a 1.25" track, I've heard of going 1.45" studs. If you REMOVE the tunnel protectors, I'm sure you can get 1.75" track in there, maybe even 2", but you DEFINITELY don't want studs like that..

i'm running 1.325 i'm pretty sure (bad memory) and they actually hit my exhaust shield at the back, actually cut the center out of it. they also might have hit in one of the w arm failures, but i wouldn't go any longer. as far as track, i'm not sure

IMO only install the studs if you really really want them. But if I were you, I would just install the taller lug track and then rip out those tunnel protectors. The bracketry that is used for those tunnel protectors tend to collect a lot of snow and ice. Before you know it, you are lugging around a 40lb chunk of ice.

I don't run studs - just taller lugs!!! :-o

But to each their own ....

Back