• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bluetooth helmets?

I have been using the sena smh10 units for several years, bought them for the motorcycles, but use them in the winter in the sled helmets, my wife is the only one in our group that has it, but it works great if your within visual line of sight, its Bluetooth so the range isn't the same as a radio unit. over very pleased with them and they don't mind the cold or damp. batteries last forever in them.

Uclear makes one that has the mic built into the ear speakers ... so no mic on a boom or wire. But then again, the breath box on the BRP helmet might still be an issue.
The Sena has a mic that can be on a boom, or at the end of a wire. The wire version is specifically intended for modular helmets. But again - that BRP breath box.

I just got word in from Mykeah from Uclear. They will be at Haydays with demo gear! I want to try it out.

Good morning Mark,

I received an email you submitted to us via our website, and I wanted to let you know UCLEAR will be represented at Hay Days by our WPS Brand Manager Wendi Bandurraga. Please go see her and she will give you the full UCLEAR experience!

We will be with Snell Powersports...look for the UCLEAR flags that will be flying!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks,
Mykeah

--

Mykeah Kranzler
Marketing Communications Director

UCLEAR Helmet Communications

208.639.0201 x105 (O) | 415.424.5174 (C)

www.uclear-digital.com

Went on their website and sure looks good, especially their multi-hop technology.

Just one thing though, apparently their wind filtering technology is good up to 238 km/h. If you have a sled that can go 238 km/h, you're covered o_O

Skully ROCKS! :Rockon:Kick-#*$&@ setup! Now you REALLY don't want to drop one of those.

just picked a sena 10R and they work great

I just bought a sena smh5-fm-02!!!! Can't wait to try it!!

I just bought a sena smh5-fm-02!!!! Can't wait to try it!!
YA I just got the smh 10R And so far from what IV seen is they work great but I'm waiting to see how it likes colder temps

Back