• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boss Seat

I really thought the factory RX / Warrior seats were to hard myself!
I didn't like the 03 or 04 at all, but the 05 was a little better!
I guess its all what people like!?

I've rode for 30 years & don't understand why people in the last couple years want to stand up all the time!?
I meet these Rev owners going down a perfect trail standing up & I want to stop them & ask "what the f##k"!!!
I understand if your suspension sucks so bad you have no choice, then I understand, but if not, your not impressing me!

BR

COLDONE said:
I meet these Rev owners going down a perfect trail standing up & I want to stop them & ask "what the f##k"!!!
I understand if your suspension sucks so bad you have no choice, then I understand, but if not, your not impressing me!

BR

TFF! I saw a group of REV riders standing going down a perfectly groomed trail. Later we happened upon them trailside and they were stopped... still standing on their sleds discussing what turn to take. :ORC

COLDONE said:
I really thought the factory RX / Warrior seats were to hard myself!
I didn't like the 03 or 04 at all, but the 05 was a little better!
I guess its all what people like!?

I've rode for 30 years & don't understand why people in the last couple years want to stand up all the time!?

BR

The reason the 03 seats were to hard wasnt becasue of the foam density, it was because there wansnt enough of it.

As far as people standing up, i totally agree with you. It silly how many REV guys you see standing all the time.

I would always welcome you ride my sled to understand the advantages of a Boss. To me, It totally changed the riding style of my RX-1. It made it a much funner sled to ride...BBY

For me standing up is to keep the powder outa my face so I can see wtf I'm doing. It's also why us mtn guys prefer shorter windshields regardless how cold the trail ride gets. When you ride in the kind of snow pictured below you need to stand and you need as short of windshield as possible. Even the groomed trail can look like this over night where I ride(the last two New Years rides have been).

Attachments

• My%20RX1%20trenched%20again%2001%2002%2005%2EJPG.jpg
    My%20RX1%20trenched%20again%2001%2002%2005%2EJPG.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 116
  • RMK 900 trenched below Wolverine.JPG
    RMK 900 trenched below Wolverine.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 114
Thanks for info will try stocker 1st than think about but pretty expensive just to see/feel/ride the difference I have to ask around to see who has 1 up near me

VThideout, where are you located? I just bought a BOSS high rise for my 03 shorty. I'd gladly let you ride it this winter. Just looking at it I can see all the advantages mentioned above. I'm in northeren VT.

Back