• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Brand new VK Pro is overheating

Welcome to TY Dropjapan. I have only seen one other post from Japan. Very cool. If you are inclined post pictures of where you ride in Japan. If I get the time I'll start a thread for just that purpose in the VK section.

Very interesting about the low oil thing because I had my low oil warning light come on at 150kms. Looks like something for new owners to check. I've had my first service done so I'll check where it is now.

Welcome to TY Dropjapan. I have only seen one other post from Japan. Very cool. If you are inclined post pictures of where you ride in Japan. If I get the time I'll start a thread for just that purpose in the VK section.

Very interesting about the low oil thing because I had my low oil warning light come on at 150kms. Looks like something for new owners to check. I've had my first service done so I'll check where it is now.

Thanks for the offer - i will send over a couple of videos showing where I ride

Back