• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bulkhead saver kit.

TrueBlue

Lifetime Member
I would like to know what a bulkhead saver kit is & is it hard to install on 2017 Apex 129 or a 2017 Vector 129
What is involved on the 2017 Apex to change the oil filter.

i installed one on my 06 attak installs very nice shouldbe as easy on the 2011 plus apexes on my 06 attak remove hood headlightassembly airbox batteru battery tray and voila ur at the oil filter !!! i change my every 2 season yamaha says its good to 25000km

There's a video on here or on Travis' site on install. Really easy.

I installed a bulkhead saver from Barn of Parts. It is an easy install. Great "insurance" to protect the aluminum"ears" that your suspension is bolted to. Contact Travis at Barn of Parts. Great guy to deal with.

I would like to know what a bulkhead saver kit is & is it hard to install on 2017 Apex 129 or a 2017 Vector 129
What is involved on the 2017 Apex to change the oil filter.
Looks like it takes 8 mins to install the Bulkhead Saver Kit.
The Apex will be slightly different as there is no tool box to remove from the nose area. The PS module and rectifier will need to be remove to get your hands behind the bulkhead.

Oil change should take you about an hour the first time.

Back