• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

buying a skinz ultra q?

WINDER1987

TY 4 Stroke Guru
hey everyone I'm in the market for buying a skins ultra q muffler it claims that it weights less my question is will i gain or at least not lose hp? cause when i had my ski doo 2 strokes the oem stock muffler was the best and you would actually lose hp by putting a silencer on it. so before i purchase i just want to make sure i won't lose anything on my nytro
thanks!

I put my Ultra-Q on before I put any miles on the sled, still feels plenty powerful. What kind of Nytro and mods have you done to your sled?

You will be fine. Anything is lighter than the stock cargo ship anchor on there now.

My buddy has a '10 RTX SE (w/ Ultra Q), he put a 1.75 track on it and it catwalks for days. Swap the track and you wont need more HP.

My buddy and I lucked out and our dealership had 2 lying around from someone that backed out of the sale, picked them up for $180 each. You'll love the sound, not too loud, but when you crack it it definitely turns heads.

That's an awesome deal! I can't wait I hear of some guys cutting the end of to make it more of a stock look can anyone explain this?

Ya the turnout u justo cut it even? I'm sure it will be easier to see and tell when I get it in ththe mail

Back