• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Buying sled

I have the 07 RTX and would tell ya to go with the attack instead especially since your a bigger guy like me.I spent countless hours revalveing and replaceing broken swingarms on the proaction skid...one of the worse skids around IMO.Some may say different but I have a lot of patience and had to toss it for a M10 air.... sled rides like a premium sled should now.
Rich.

I own a 2006 Attack and a 2007 Apex GT. I like the Attack better than the Apex. The longer track provides a better ride.

If you buy RTX check the suspension the rear skid cracks big time and limiter straps break like crazy! Had mine welded 4 or 5 times on my 07 RTX. Other then that it was a great sled.

have to decide

I will buy my sled next week. I am leaning towards 2007 attak with 2500 miles. really clean. Track looks in great shape, has studs. he put taller windshield on, also shock covers and skid plates. He is asking $5900.00 And says he is firm. How is that price. most other sleds around 5000.00 but not alot out there with low miles. Thanks for all the help!

I got my 2007 attak gt for $5900 with 3600 miles last year prices dropped alot since then almost a grand around here . That seems kinda high . But love the sled even though I had to rebuild front shocks put new front end bushings in and copper donuts , that cost alot .

RTX All the way! That price is real cheap.

Back