• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

C&A Extremes

Apex2006

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Sidewinder SRX-LE 2019
Yamaha Sidewinder XTX 141 2017
Yamaha Viper XTX 2015
Yamaha Sno Scoot 2018
Ski-Doo Renegade XRS 850 2020
Finally got a chance to try out my new C&A skis. I was out for about a hour of hard riding and the new skis handle exactly the way I was hoping they would. No darting whatsoever! Difference of night and day compared to the stock skis! Unfortunately they are a little pricey but I love the way it handles and the sled responds the way I want it! Running 6 inch carbides with 144 1.375 fasttrack pics.

I love my C&A Extremes as well. Had to play around with the suspension though. The sled was steering a little heavy on the trail. Also a great ski for powder riding.

Yup, the C&As do make it tougher to steer but they do turn. ;)!

My brother picked a set of razors for his 06 Attak from a guy who did not like them. Got the hardware, but no rubber bumpers. Did you guys need the rubber in the installation kit or did you use the stock rubber bumpers?

Bad Attitude said:
My brother picked a set of razors for his 06 Attak from a guy who did not like them. Got the hardware, but no rubber bumpers. Did you guys need the rubber in the installation kit or did you use the stock rubber bumpers?

I used the rubber bumpers in the kit but I had to cut the width to fit properly. I think the stock rubber was much thinner of a cushion? May have to shim with additional rubber by screwing into the bottom of the stock pads?

Back