• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

C&A Outlaw Skis - Carbide Advice?

mdkuni

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Does anyone know what carbides will fit the C&A Outlaw skis? I have contacted C&A and they will not respond. Woody's does not make one that fits. The only ones I can find are the shaper bars. I was hoping someone else offered a 6" bar.

Bergstrom makes bars for C@A skis. Ran triple 8" on my 136'd Viper with skisavers. 7" wide and still turned great!!

Dave ;)!

I thought that all C & A's had the same hole design, I know that Woody's does make the ExtenderIII, Trail BlazerIV, Executive, & Ultra Carbides for C & A's (looking through the HI Performance mag right now) I'm sure Rich Motorsports would know also

outlaws take a different carbide then all other c,a's.shapers are all that are offered but i have reg. ones made for me.let me know what size you need.6" is what i run on all mine.

richierich said:
outlaws take a different carbide then all other c,a's.shapers are all that are offered but i have reg. ones made for me.let me know what size you need.6" is what i run on all mine.

I did speak with Woody's today to confirm they do not make a standard carbide for it, just a sno cross version and they have no intention of making one.

I hate the thought of needing a set of bars in a pinch and not being able to get any and having to be down because of it. Also, those shaper bars are expensive.

How much are your 6" bars Rich?

Carbide

We make custom carbide you send me a sample we will make it for you.
Bruce

Back