• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Carbide suggestions

kegaroony

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder STX DX
I've got a 2008 Apex LTX GT and about to change my carbides for the first time. Looking to get a little more aggressive, but not to aggressive. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I was thinking 6 INS would be good, maybe 7.5 INS. Dont want to go stock, but at the same time i want bigger. I'm in Canada by the way, so dont have as many options as you lucky americans.

Is your track studded, or un-studded ?
There are quite a few options out there.
Snow Trackers ( made in Canada), Stud Boy, Woody's, Bergstrom's, + others, single carbides, duel carbides.

I just put my first 100 miles on my studboy shaper bars. I got the 7.5 inch and love em. I have 144 studs down the middle and these bars really make the sled handle. I was getting some ski pushing in the corners with the crappy 4 inchers on there, much better now....

shanksyamaha said:
I just put my first 100 miles on my studboy shaper bars. I got the 7.5 inch and love em. I have 144 studs down the middle and these bars really make the sled handle. I was getting some ski pushing in the corners with the crappy 4 inchers on there, much better now....

I also have a brand new set of woodys executive 8" carbides. They were $90 new, I'll sell em for $60 + shipping if you're interested PM me.....

Back