• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cat bumper and skid plate fit on Vipers?

canoehead

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 XF9000, 2016 Viper XTX
Did some searching here with no luck and was wondering if 2015 XF 7000 front bumpers will fit a 2016 Viper? Royal distributing has a bumper listed for the Viper but when checking fitment it only shows 2015 XF 7000 models. Also will a xf 7000 belly pan work on the viper?
Thanks for the replies.....

I have a white "cat" full belly skidplate on my Viper, it has an extra little kickout on the exhaust side but fits perfectly.

I have a white "cat" full belly skidplate on my Viper, it has an extra little kickout on the exhaust side but fits perfectly.
Thanks for the reply but do you know what model of Cat it's for? I have the XF 7000 skid plate and it didn't really want to line up.

It was listed as fitting the 7000 when I bought it, it came "rolled up" and was a pain to get it flat again. If I remember correctly I did need to elongate the holes a bit by the foot rests to get it to line up.

Back