• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CHA-CHING!!!

RIGIDONE

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Pro S Switchback
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself, I frequent the phazer forums, but I will be hanging over here from now on. Traded in my phazer in on a 09 nytro rtx i got from Excell Motorspots. Im super pumped just waiting on the snow to fly!!!

Attachments

• FOTF7F3 (800x450).jpg
    FOTF7F3 (800x450).jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 223

yea, those stickers are coming off..i dont really like the attention thing.. hence i painted my phazer flat black..lol

Too bad we are not closer I would trade plastics, really like that.

I'm not much for wraps, but I think that looks good. Most of them, in my opinion, are way too busy looking, and look obnoxious. I would do like the others and trade plastics. Or keep them yourself. You won't draw that much attention. Its got character, but yet sutle at the same time.

Awesome ride ;)! did excell put any other goodies on there? I know they sell some quality stuff their....

Well thanks guys, The graffix are kinda growing on me, im mulling it over on what to do..

Sheetwtight, the sled is pretty well set up, Ulmer clutching and bushing kit, Curve skis, full Excell exhaust system, and a power commander. Should be an interesting switch coming off a phazer. Only things I think I want to do are either Excell wheel kit or Dupont slides, i'll probably do both..lol.. and cold air pods in the air box.. but other than that the sled is ready for my enjoyment..

But here is the kicker, now I have to trade the wifes Phazer in on a Nytro too.. Doing that monday.. Cuz she said she just couldnt ride a phazer anymore after seeing that Nytro.. yea, just my luck.. WOMEN!!

The guys at Excell are awesome to deal with, The sled i picked up is an 09 and looks brand new. Aaron and those guys over at Excell are top notch..

Nice looking sled!! It wan't be long before you are getting some miles on it.

.. and cold air pods in the air box.. but other than that the sled is ready for my enjoyment..

With the full exhaust and a power commander just go with the K&N filters
javascript:emoticon(':sled1:')

Nice sled! Where do you ride? I have heard that excell is great to deal with. Wish there was a quality Yamaha dealer around here like excell

gmfamily2008 said:
.. and cold air pods in the air box.. but other than that the sled is ready for my enjoyment..

With the full exhaust and a power commander just go with the K&N filter
javascript:emoticon(':sled1:')

well I have a 12pk of pods kicking around my garage at the moment.. So dropping $250 at this time is not in the play book..I will see how the pods work this season if not i will go with the K&N kit.. just trying to save some money right now..

timebomb said:
Nice sled! Where do you ride? I have heard that excell is great to deal with. Wish there was a quality Yamaha dealer around here like excell

mostly ride the Tug Hill, occasionally I hit the Erie Canal trail in East Syracuse and ride it out to Oneida..

Back