• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Classic NO RESPECT incident- Some peoples kids

yamadoo

Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'.
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 Viper STX DX red/white- GPS and KING AIR suspension 4kmiles
13 Apex XTX 45 anniversary RED/WHITE/BLACK 3K miles
10 Vector LTX Blue 9kmiles
11 Venture GT 4k miles
86 SnoScoot(2) for grand kids
On the North Shore Trail in MN I come along and see a sled literally hanging from a medium to small tree with the trunk bent to the side and stuck behind the spindles about 2 to 3 feet off the ground ( no kidding I couldn’t believe it) with two guys trying to figure out how to get it down.

My buddy - nicest guy in the world- stops me from helping and says leave ‘him’ alone.

We leave him hanging without help. I felt bad, he told me how he knew this kid and had seen him running over tree after tree just to knock them down and felt he should learn his lesson.

The next week my buddy spoke with the guy who’s sled was on the ground and was told the guy who’s sled was hanging by the spindles had been running over trees all day and had intentionally and repeatedly rear ended his sled on the trail- while moving- breaking his rear light and bending his bumper etc. Thinking this was funny and it was ‘fun’.

He said he totally understood why we didn’t help.

I sure hope we can reduce the rude, none respectful to land owners and other riders behavior.

Its a hard battle keeping everyone respectful on the trails, while most are very respectful there is that small few that don't care about the hard work clubs and volunteers do and convincing landowners to run a trail through their property or buying trail passes, you should have hung that kid by the neck in the tree, they will never learn because they just don't care, no matter how many times you sit them down and explain it to them.

So true. I just don’t get it, do they even think of other sledders, property owners the public ?

So true. I just don’t get it, do they even think of other sledders, property owners the public ?
unfortunately these idiots are everywhere...on the road, at work, basically anyplace where humans can interact...thankfully their numbers are small and Darwin's Theory takes hold of a few to thin the herd. Joe

Just break out the AXE and give him a hand ...... One chop to the tree ... one to his track ! One chop to the Branch ... ooops one to his shock .
Then just stand back and say that's one tough Frickin TREE :)

had intentionally and repeatedly rear ended his sled on the trail- while moving- breaking his rear light and bending his bumper etc. Thinking this was funny and it was ‘fun’.
That would happen once. The next time there would be a beat down.......

On the North Shore Trail in MN I come along and see a sled literally hanging from a medium to small tree with the trunk bent to the side and stuck behind the spindles about 2 to 3 feet off the ground ( no kidding I couldn’t believe it) with two guys trying to figure out how to get it down.

My buddy - nicest guy in the world- stops me from helping and says leave ‘him’ alone.

We leave him hanging without help. I felt bad, he told me how he knew this kid and had seen him running over tree after tree just to knock them down and felt he should learn his lesson.

The next week my buddy spoke with the guy who’s sled was on the ground and was told the guy who’s sled was hanging by the spindles had been running over trees all day and had intentionally and repeatedly rear ended his sled on the trail- while moving- breaking his rear light and bending his bumper etc. Thinking this was funny and it was ‘fun’.

He said he totally understood why we didn’t help.

I sure hope we can reduce the rude, none respectful to land owners and other riders behavior.
so this guy has a friend who runs up the back and damages his sled and thy are still friends...my old aunts used to tell me " birds or a feather flock together"...my senses are telling me they are both jerks.

Birds of a feather— yep have to be an a card carrying idiot to hang with him, my buddy says his been like that since childhood -really sad.

It’s the only time in my life I have ever seen or heard of this buddy not helping someone.

I guess we just have to check ourselves in our ‘selfish’ moments and NOT BE. THAT GUY.

so this guy has a friend who runs up the back and damages his sled and thy are still friends...my old aunts used to tell me " birds or a feather flock together"...my senses are telling me they are both jerks.
I don’t know the guy, my buddy - who knows the kids father-and I thought the same, “WHY would you ride with such a JERK?”.

We ride the north shore trail a lot. If the little bastard runs into one of us he will have more than damage to his sled.

Back