• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Considering brand new 06 RS Rage??

gkw

Extreme
I am trying to convince my brother to come over to Yamaha (from his ZX chassis Doo). He likes the laid back riding position and I think he would love the mileage and riding position of the Rage.

I found a 2006 brand new this week, but I am concerned that it has just been sitting for almost 3 years. What would you guys say would be a reasonable price?

Thanks!

GW

Bought a new leftover 05 exactly 2 years ago for $5275. plus tax in SE WI.
I think the only diff. might be the rear susp.

if its brand new it should come with at least a one year warranty, and i believe you could purchase the YES warranty as well, as he would be the first registered owner of the sled.

Another bonus, if he wants a little more rider forward, you can put an apex seat adn a bar riser on it with very little modification, that will get u the riding position of the 06/07 nytros

I bought a left over 06 rage this year for $6600.00 out the door. I cleaned the carbs because the sled was just sitting there for so long. I also changed the oil in the chain case and engine. Sucked as much gas out of the tank that I could and put fresh fuel in it. I have had no problems in 1800 miles this year and think that I got a great deal. I second the idea of getting the Apex seat, this is one of the best upgrades I have done along with Simmons Ski's, shock revalve and pivot handle bar risers.

Back