• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Copitrail set up

I know I’m comparing if I left as is or got ns1 I would need the flasher from td to run my antilag, make adjustments and to collect all the data logging. So I’m looking an ns1 + flasher w/ data logging or just get Copitrail. Or flasher with data logging would still need to connect to my phone or an iPad to work and I need that stuff as it is. So at that point I’m not a huge upcharge. Plus I have iPhone so my mapping app for Nys would still work on that also.

I know I’m comparing if I left as is or got ns1 I would need the flasher from td to run my antilag, make adjustments and to collect all the data logging. So I’m looking an ns1 + flasher w/ data logging or just get Copitrail. Or flasher with data logging would still need to connect to my phone or an iPad to work and I need that stuff as it is. So at that point I’m not a huge upcharge. Plus I have iPhone so my mapping app for Nys would still work on that also.

The NS1 does data logging. It will be the same data logging (its the same data from the same bus). The only difference I can see is the quality of the screen and the gauge software itself. That makes the difference in price about $1000.00. If copitrail comes with an ipad then half that so not so much. The flash and flash adapter still seem to be separate. I know the copitrail can switch flashes but is it a flash adapater as well.. I guess an email to hurricane is in order.

The NS1 does data logging. It will be the same data logging (its the same data from the same bus). The only difference I can see is the quality of the screen and the gauge software itself. That makes the difference in price about $1000.00. If copitrail comes with an ipad then half that so not so much. The flash and flash adapter still seem to be separate. I know the copitrail can switch flashes but is it a flash adapater as well.. I guess an email to hurricane is in order.
All that info is stored in the program. Whatever you purchace as far as I know. Tunes, data logging, launch control so on. I would either need flasher with data logging attached to connect and run in sled at all times to access those functions through gap tuning and my closed loop tuning options. I do wish these things didn’t need the cases and we could keep the quality displays tho also.

Also able to do test runs based on distance with 60’ 500-1000 an so on with times and mph for testing purpose with copi version.

I saw that but didn’t seem it. Must be tho it’s closest I’ve seen. Appears to need a pretty massive windsheild to clear it tho. :confused:
stock mid shield

Attachments

• cat3.jpg
    cat3.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 96

Back