• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Couple pics from today. Tug Hill

Yamahnator

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Went up to "The Hill" today for a last hurrah. It was pretty beat. I'd say unless you consider yourself hardcore and don't mind a lot of gravel then stay home. Anyways heres some pics. Keep in mind that we were about panicking when we had just driven 50 min and were seeing mostly grass around highmarket. We dropped off in the public access part just before the trail to the sportsman. Wasn't too bad there. Up towards flatrock there was a lot of gravel. The back trails weren't too bad cause they are protected by trees. Anything out in the open was beat. That march sun does a doosie on the trails. Descriptions of where the pic was in the caption. Also shot two small vids of us blurpin the ski's over some whoops. Weren't going that fast. Vid sucks cause my digital isn't really made for that.

http://media.putfile.com/Resovoir1
http://media.putfile.com/Resovoir2

Attachments

• Flatrock.jpg
    Flatrock.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 167
  • Frenchroad.jpg
    Frenchroad.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 167
  • Gravesrd.jpg
    Gravesrd.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 180
  • northsouth.jpg
    northsouth.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 158
  • resovoirrd.jpg
    resovoirrd.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 173
  • stop.jpg
    stop.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 194

Great pics. We are slowly getting more light per day and will be finally in snowmobiling season in late April and May, family-wise.

RX-E

Never know with this weird weather these days though.

Faster, and is a lot better in the bumps. He's getting rid of that cat. The Doo in the pic is his new sled cause he couldn't keep up in the bumps without a lot of effort. He loves the Doo, won't get a yamaha cause I have one heh.

The fusion is a fast little 600. The ride is good, not quite as forward imo though. It doesn't fit right for me but I can see for others that they might like it a lot. Polaris really nailed the 600 market. Totally bombed (as evidenced by the lack of a muscle sled next year) the big iron dept.

My Attak setup how I like it, handles everything that's thrown at it very well. To be honest if I had the RX this year on the trails it would have really sucked. Cause even though the Tug hill groomers did some awesome grooming this year in the area of man hours (cause of new trail coverage restructuring) the record traffic was just too much for any groomer to handle. I felt very pleased with my Attak in the bumps.

Back