• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CR9EK's???

yamaha1973

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Viper XTX SE
I have heard good things about the CR10EK's but i have some CR9EK's lying around... I know that they are hotter plugs but i was wondering if you see the same type of results? Any feedback would be great! :Rockon:

cr9ek will work fine too. They are also less likely to foul which I have done with the 10's.

I heard they produce a better flame front than reg plugs,therefore better combustion and a little more hp!!

fourload said:
cr9ek will work fine too. They are also less likely to foul which I have done with the 10's.

I have found the opposite to be true the 10's dont foul as much as the the 9's. Mind you this is in the summer starting the sled every month or so and let it get to operating temp.

I fouled the 10's in my old RX1'S a few times and have used the 10's and 9's in my Apex with no problem. The 9's are slightly hotter.

dont think theres any performance increase your going to get to pay $15+ each for the iridium... Id only use them in a mercury optimax

Back