• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Selling—price advice needed

APM

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 Sidewinder MTX LE 162–sold
2018 Sidewinder LTX LE 137
2015 Viper LTX SE 137
1999 Venture 700 triple--2 UP
2022 Ski Doo Summit Expert 850 Turbo 165 track
Putting my 2018 Sidewinder MTX 162 3” track up for sale. Sled has been great! No issues. Searching all over and can't find much in terms of others for sale yet alone a value. Figured I turn to the good people on this forum for some advise. What are your thoughts for a selling price? A real price, NOT a "don't need to sell but putting it out there anyway" crap. I hate when people do that. I realize it's only worth what someone will pay. Somewhere in the 11,500-12,000 range? Not many out there. Even fewer (none that I found) for sale. As always, appreciate any feedback. Take care.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 67

Forgot to add. I purchased brand new, have all maintenance records, 2,002 miles....sled is bone stock except for a GGB can (have OEM too).

Nice looking sled, you may be under valuing your price as the used market is stupid crazy high right now. It should sell quickly at the price you stated though. A friend just sent me a pic of a 16 Viper MTX...asking $10,000.

Reactions: APM
I was one those "don't need to sell but putting it out there anyway, crap" ... Why did I do that? I had 3 or 4 people offer me the asking price. WTF. so increased the sled price $500. I still had 2 or 3 people wanting the sled at that price,. I did that 2 or 3 times before I sold it with no deposits.
Like Denny said its crazy out there especially for a newer sleds. The Bookface Marketplace had the largest # of responses, and its the end of Jan suggest you get out there.

Reactions: APM

Back