• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

crappy winter

its almost all gone here in the fields,i had 3 feet of snow in my yard last sunday,now its almost all grass,still lots in the bush but very soft,i will ride one more time at my camp if i'm lucky,my season was short,but managed 4000 km in 1 month

Started pulling the trail signs today in a T-shirt.Farmers are starting to seed the fields.Done.Trails here never opened.Managed to get up north to ride twice.It all good though.Part of the game.Put the sleds away nice so they are ready and lets all hope for a better winter next year.

Two rides this year in Newfoundland... Sucks. We had to drive four hours to get anything worth riding on. We found a little bowl and had a little fun at least:
_DSC0116.jpg

Fingers crossed for a good season next year!

Snowing again right now. We must have stayed on
our knees more last summer eh. God is shining on
us. Our temps are below average for this time of year so we may make it all the way to the normal mid April
trail closure by the forest service.

PattyJack said:
Two rides this year in Newfoundland... Sucks. We had to drive four hours to get anything worth riding on. We found a little bowl and had a little fun at least:
_DSC0116.jpg

Nice pic!

What jacket are you wearing there? I am looking for a new one. Going on 16 years same yammi coat!

MikeWalters said:
PattyJack said:
_DSC0116.jpg

Nice pic!

What jacket are you wearing there? I am looking for a new one. Going on 16 years same yammi coat!
I am not exactly sure, I think i got it in the 2009 catalogue. I believe it is the Yamaha race replica in black, which I don't think they offer this year. Its like this one only black and white haha. : http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/apparel/appa ... ubgroup=16

PattyJack said:
_DSC0116.jpg

You are on the wrong side of the island, dude!

Back