• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cross Country Racing

sk-rx1

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Looks to me like Corey Davidson and Yamaha didn't hook up this year. Anybody hear different? I'm guessing he wanted a bigger piece, and they didn't want to give it.

So, who is he racing for? I can't see Yamaha letting him go because he won so many races including the SOO-I-500, which was the first time Yamaha won that race in 25 years, let alone being competetive. Why would you say that and what info do you have?

I haven't seen a thing. There was a brief article in Snow Week that he hoped to finalize any agreement with Yamaha by Haydays but I've seen nothing. I did see that Troy Piece who built the Yamaha race sleds had went to Polaris. No idea what that means for Yamaha. Nothing on the Stihl website, Yamaha has updated their website to show the 2006-07 schedule but no mention of him racing for them.

Cory was at the Yamaha display at Hay Days along with the other factory sponsored racers if that means anything.

He is their main gun again this year running cross country. For whatever reason it just looks like Yamaha has been a little slow in getting the news out.

Corey was not officially signed at Hay Days but he is now.

Riding his Moto Cross track and training every day now.

Back