• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Curse of Oak Island fans...

GR8BBQ

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha SRViper X-TX SE
2017 Ski-Doo Blizzard 900 ACE
2001 Yamaha SXR 700 Triple
1995 Polaris Indy Lite
Why do they have to keep fat-shaming Billy Gerhart? Couldn't they just call him "Equipment Operator Billy Gerhart?" Why do they have to keep referring to him as "Heavy?"

;-)

He has heavy finger’s and steels all the gold they have found After Like nine years I’m still watching when I can and still hoping they find the mother load!

Oak Island is a couple hours south of me, some strange stuff has been discovered in regards to trying to find treasure on the Island over the years, many have spent a lifetime trying to figure it out, to me if someone has hidden the most precious and mother load of treasure and wants to keep it hidden you would create a diversion to keep treasure seekers and thieves from finding it, leaving hints and a little bits and pieces of gold and silver with under ground shafts that have traps to keep someone motivated to dig exactly where you want them to and eventually wear them out or bankrupt them or kill them, this theory has worked so far, if all the maps and letters, documents and riddles that point to Oak Island that there is a mother load treasure to be found its not on that Island but on a Island that is close.

They need to just do the “big dig” and get it over with. The show has been drug out too long, hell half of each show is talking about old stuff they found.

They are hoping to find some sign of the treasure by drilling before doing the big dig, nothing yet to justify it, Marty has spent a fortune so far, I believe the Nova Scotia Government is helping with the funding for some of the show, to get permits here in Nova Scotia Canada are crazy with anything to do with the environment.

He also has investors , Marty has talked about doing the big dig a few times but that would end the show and the show makes a lot of money so…

It still amazes me to see artifacts from mid 1700’s buried 90 ft down . How and why would they do that . I think Aliens did it

I would think the tons of commercials are paying for the dig, every 2 seconds another commercial...Joe

The guy with the metal detector has found more stuff than any of the big machines they have hired to dig or drill.

Back