• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

custom airbrushed helmet?

WINDER1987

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Anyone have theres painted lets see it? Im coming from a ski doo and I like my helmet but colors r yellow and black and not riding a blue sled with it lol

Sell your yellow helmet on Flea Bay and buy a black or grey one that will match any sled. I have a black sled, a blue one, and a red sled also. No color matching for me!

started life out a neon orange. only pic i have orange
picsoftollgate12404004.jpg

painted to go with the doo.
helmut.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

bought the yammy and had to change it.
helmet2.jpg

helmet6.jpg

helmet7.jpg

then had to do son inlaws helmet
PICT0020-1.jpg

PICT0018-1.jpg

not much paint involved but a ton of prep work and time weigh the cost of custom paint and the value of the helmet and sometimes better off buying new. painted an arai helmet for a fella that was scratched to ell for 250 did a bunch of graphics and custom candies and pearl try to find some pics of it but the hemet cost him over 500 new only a year old and his 6 yr old boy got ahold of it in the garage and used it for a bowling ball...the simpler the paint the less it will cost ya

Attachments

• helmut.jpg
    helmut.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 159
i'm interested in that back light on your helmet... I rode with a guy who had a small light on his helmet facing back... it shined thru the dust better than his tail lights did... want one for my hemets

That light was made by Troy Lee designs but for some reason can not find it anymore online. I have one and it is not nearly as bright as some you can purchase for a bike although this one does look nicer.

These are bad pics, but you get the idea. It is candy brandywine metallic. It really comes to life in the sun.

Attachments

• 100_1035.jpg
    100_1035.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 157
  • 100_1040.jpg
    100_1040.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 100_1037.jpg
    100_1037.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 161
  • 100_1036.jpg
    100_1036.jpg
    554.6 KB · Views: 151
Great colors on that helmet... bet that'd match the new apex xtx red sled pretty darn good. Great lookin helmet

Back