• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Helmet wraps/decals

fourbarrel

Building a collection one sled at a time
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 SRX
Does anyone know a place to buy Yamaha branded wraps or decals that will fit a helmet? I'm looking at a new helmet this winter but the colour schemes available don't appeal to me but the features do.Before I shell out $600 for the helmet and end up taking it to a decal shop I figured I'd see if I can buy a kit and apply it myself.

Try checking amazon. Hope you find what you want

I have seen a couple of hamlets done by https://www.overnightwraps.com/Motorsports-Helmets.html

From their website: “Helmet Wraps are the latest and greatest thing to hit the Wrap industry. Overnight Wraps is one of the few companys in the nation that can provide this service. The nice thing about the Wrap as compared to getting your helmet custom painted is that the design is more detailed, you get a proof of what your helmet will look like and Prices Start at $395.00”

be careful. i know here in ontario, they do not want stickers on helmets as people have used them to hide damage in the past on an unsafe helmet. i got heck for a smiley face sticker on a helmet in the past. they do allow painting. might want to check your province/state laws.

Back