• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Custom Fit Cover

DigitalFusion

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
14 Viper LTX, 10 Turbo Phazer MTX, 08 Phazer, 88 SnoScoot
Does anyone have a cover for their sled? If so did you go with the Yami one, or something else?

thats the one I was looking at. Need something trailerable. 2 bills is kinda tough to swallow tho.

I have the deluxe Yamaha cover really nice and has an extra cloth inside for protecting the hood. Go with it.

I had the standard cover for my Nytro and it worked well with the underliner for it. It was nice and easy to throw that liner in the washer but the canvas let quite a bit of the road grime through on the crappy trips. The deluxe is more of a polyester/nylon material like my Polaris cover, they do a better job keeping the garbage out. Kinda wish I had gotten a Skinz, they cover the front suspension components really well but they are more money of course.

I also have the deluxe cover. I found it on ebay with the package not opened at a great price. Search around, I bet you can find one priced right.

I'm going to stick with what I have for now DigitalFusion, I would definitely buy the deluxe over the custom again.

The thing I don't like about custom OEM covers is that they don't allow room for after purchase items like taller windshields, handguards, mirrors, handlebar risers, etc.

The universal fit of a Skinz cover goes a long way. I've used the same cover on the last 3 of my sleds, and it still works well and is in good shape. No sense in buying a new cover each time you get a new sled.

Bought the Yamaha Viper cover on eBay for $153,00. Fits and looks awesome! ;)!

I have the Custom cover for $150.00 free shipping in the US and the Deluxe cover for $190.00 free shipping US if that helps! Call Steve 920-687-7080 at Powersports 1

DigitalFusion said:
Does anyone have a cover for their sled? If so did you go with the Yami one, or something else?

I have the deluxe one and it fits really nice. I put a towel on my hood underneath the cover. Other wise in wet conditions it will get on your hood and windshield all wet and salty. Otherwise real nice cover.

Grimm said:
The thing I don't like about custom OEM covers is that they don't allow room for after purchase items like taller windshields, handguards, mirrors, handlebar risers, etc.

The universal fit of a Skinz cover goes a long way. I've used the same cover on the last 3 of my sleds, and it still works well and is in good shape. No sense in buying a new cover each time you get a new sled.

Cat hanguards with extensions fit user the delux cover.

I have the deluxe cover. The windshield area is spandex so it will expand to cover windshields other than the stock one. My handguards fit well underneath.....although I lost one on the trail today !!!!

Back