• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dead nytro!!!!!

serge456

I just went in to the garage to put on my new simmons flex skis and due my yearly checks before the season starts. Went to go start the machine it started and ran for about 30 seconds then shut off. Now the gauges wont even light up the motor won't turn over nohting. I checked the fuses and the battery, there all good checked for loose connections didn't find any. Anybody got any ideas????? Or has this happen to anybody else?????
Any help would be great

sounds like a relay problem to me, sometimes the relays get moisture in them and tend to freeze up. Has the weather been below freezing? just a pointer for you! It is strange that it started then died tho???? You can try taking them out and drying them to get you started but you should get a new one before winter. Pretty common problem on the Nytro's and apex

Not the battery connection its tight. The weather has been warm and the sled is in the garage but I will check the relays. Will also check the kill switch. All keep you guys posted when I find the problem

Agree that it might be the relays that's causing your issues. They may be corroded, not frozen.

found the problem. Went to check the antifreeze opened the cap on the rad it was full some spilled out and went on the connector for the key. The antifreeze is very conductive and was shorting out the key. Cleaned it out and now everything starts up. Simple fix ty rap wires away from antifreeze cap.

Back