• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Demo Ride....What day you arriving?

Nate007 and me will be up there late tuesday night and CakeBoss will be up there thursday night!

Weather permitting, my cousin and I will be up early Wed. morning. Planning on leaving around 430-5:00 am , normally takes 5 1/4 to 5 1/2 hours. but will be leaving for home Friday morning. Cant wait!!

Should be there by noon Wednesday, just called and booked another day to beat the storm, and be ready to ride that afternoon, and Thursday for the Demos :-o ;)!

We changed our plans and will be arriving LATE Thursday night. Want to beat the storm! See you guys up there!

sleddheadd said:
We changed our plans and will be arriving LATE Thursday night. Want to beat the storm! See you guys up there!

Uhhmmm, isnt the storm coming tomorrow and tomorrow night?? How are you going to beat it if you dont get hear till Thursday??

Sno-Xr said:
sleddheadd said:

Uhhmmm, isnt the storm coming tomorrow and tomorrow night?? How are you going to beat it if you dont get hear till Thursday??

I'm guessing Mark meant Tuesday not Thursday

Wow! 1 little typo... lol. I meant Tuesday. Jeesh! I thought I had an extra day to get ready but lost that and my head has been spinning all day!

Back